Student Travel Grant
We believe student involvement in our conferences is fundamental to our development as a research community! The Student Travel Grant of FPT22 is intended to enable students who lack other support opportunities to attend our conference and conduct an in-person presentation. Don’t hesitate to fill this form and contact the registration chair if you need any help.
The registration site is open now!
Please register through the link .
Registration for FPT’22 authors:
At least one author per accepted regular paper, poster paper, and journal paper to be presented in the conference must register by Nov. 7th, 2022 (AOE time), at the author/speaker’s registration rate. Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings. If you have difficulty finishing the registration by the deadline, please contact the registration chair asap.
|Author & Speaker Registration|
|Option||Cost (by Nov. 7th)|
|One extra page||$50|
|Two extra pages (not applicable to poster papers)||$100|
Virtual Author Registration Includes:
- Online participation in ALL the hybrid sessions, keynotes and workshops
- Access to video recordings of the talks and materials at the conference
In-Person Author Registration includes:
- Everything covered by a virtual author registration
- Access to ALL the in-person events
- All lunches, coffee breaks, banquet, etc at the conference
Complimentary conference registration are provided to sponsors, keynote/invited speakers and workshop organizors.
Registration for general attendees:
|Option||Early Bird||Late (after Nov.30st)|
|In-person Registration - Regular||$450||$500|
|In-person Registration - Student||$225||$250|
|In-person Registration - Workshop (Regular)||$100||$150|
|In-person Registration - Workshop (Student)||$50||$75|
|General virtual participation||free||free|
- In-person attendee registration includes the same benefits as in-person author registration.
- Student registration with a discount is for full-time students only.
- General virtual attendees are free to attend the conference online, however, to access the conference video recording and materials, please contact the registration chair.
Registration Policies for Modification and Cancellation:
- If you request any changes or cancellation regarding registration, please contact registration support firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paid registrants (non-authors) who cannot attend are entitled to a refund of 50% of the registration fee if a request is received in writing before Nov. 30st (AOE time). There will be no refund after that date.
Confirmation of your registration will be sent to you by email once your registration is completed. If you request a receipt/invoice with additional information on it, please contact the registration chair Donglong Chen.